• Continue trying and hope luck is on my side

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please tell me down there )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Datmobileguy

Terrarian
ive already defeated plantera, but I want to defeat her again so I can get another temple key so I can make a key with my key moulds. I play on mobile if anyone is wondering what key moulds are. I have full chlorophyte armor and I am using a mega shark with chlorophyte bullets. I have tried using and arena and the teleportation method but I still get killed every time. I am doing well in the battle with plantera but I always get killed because of potion sickness. I already use the thing that makes potion sickness last less time if that was anyone’s suggestion. Thanks!

If you have defeated plantera, dungeon is upgraded now. Go get spectre armor and hood, along with a magnet sphere and any decent magic weapon to go with the sphere. That same loadout will also beat golem and fishron

[doublepost=1555696812,1555696777][/doublepost]
If u cant beat him for the 2nd time then how did u beat him for the first time? Anyways just use the sharanga
Luck
[doublepost=1555697015][/doublepost]
If you have defeated plantera, dungeon is upgraded now. Go get spectre armor and hood, along with a magnet sphere and any decent magic weapon to go with the sphere. That same loadout will also beat golem and fishron
Any suggested weapons?

If your melee then you should get turtle armor or frost armor and clear out an area big enough so you can go around in circles also weapons should be any true weapon or terra blade if your lucky but just used ranged melee weapons.

Also you can make ur arena alot bigger i suggest u use frost armor magma stone or ichor/cursed flame flask with any projectile melee weapon thats hardmode the debuff damage should kill it fast + the damage of the weapon itself

I recommend making a large area and getting decent wings. fly around plantera, and keep plantera in one area. The best weapon to use is the terra blade. Its fairly hard to get, but when you get it, you will probably use it for a while. Also, make heart dispensers, get buffs, and add campfires and heart lamps. the terra blade should be able to beat Ocram, Duke Fishron, and Golem. I also recommend getting turtle armor since you don't have it yet. (this is how i was able to beat him, but it might not work for you.)

Back
Top Bottom