Mobile Help with playing the game

Rawrg

Pixel Pirate
I wasn't sure what section to put this in, so if it's in the wrong place, please move it.
Anyways. I've been wanting to play Terraria on mobile for a while. But I have sweaty hands. This makes it hard to use the virtual sticks, as my thumbs can't smoothly glide along the screen.
Does anyone know ways to make your hands dry? That would be appreciated.

There are gloves that have like fleece or something but allows the wearer to still be able to use their phone, I hope this helps

Definitely the wrong forum section.
  • Keep your hands open, and not balled up in a fist.
  • Put your hands under cold water and then air dry them.
  • Make sure you do not keep your palms on something for longer than necessary like leaning them on a table.
  • Baby powder is a quick and easy way to keep hands sweat free but will need reapplied anytime you wash your hands, use the restroom, etc.
  • Try to stay happy and stress free. Controlled breathing helps.
  • If you want to go the expensive way, try getting Drysol from your dermatologist.
  • Apply henna or mehandi to your hands its effects are cool and soothing.
  • We can take 20 ml of Indian gooseberry juice with equal amount of water twice daily empty stomach to reduce sweating.
Source: wiki How

I have the same problem so I try to limit my playtime.
If my fingers start to stick, I set the phone down and play a console game or watch TV.

There's also a way where you can use a controller to play Terraria, if you don't have much money or you have a PS3 controller you can use it and search some tutorials about linking your controller to your device.

Back
Top Bottom