Switch Help!

I can't get to the next biome because i keep getting killed by eater of souls I need advice now! (PS: i'm a new player go easy on me.)
Hi! Welcome to the forums. If you're surrounded by corruption on both sides (if not you can travel the other way), I recommend going down into the caves and looking for ores, chests and the like. See if you can find/craft good enough gear to get through the corruption.

alright so i have this problem all the time, and the key is having patience and taking your time. first, you should get some metal armor from mining. anything stronger than copper should be good. then, you’ll want to build a bridge of platforms/wood across the chasms. this will likely take a while, because you might die a lot. if you find yourself dying a lot, you can set your spawn point near the corruption via a house to save time running from spawn to the corruption. after that, you can create a ceiling 4-5 blocks above to keep eater of souls away. this will be tedious, but it will almost guarantee success. a grappling hook could also help you, but they can be a little difficult to use. or, you can throw all of that out of the window and mindlessly charge into the biome until you eventually make it out. also welcome to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom