help

DragonEgg750

Terrarian
I just started a modded playthrough on the 1.4 stable version of the loader, and noticed that the three vanilla events I have fulfilled the conditions of (goblin army, blood moon, slime rain) have not naturally happened once. It seems unlikely that they just haven't happened, and I have a couple mods that could be disabling them, but I can't find anything saying any of them disable natural vanilla events. Does anyone know if any of these mods do that?

Calamity Mod, imksushi's mod, Miningcrack's take on luiafk, fargo's mutant mod, Alchemist NPC Lite

I also have WMITF, Magic Storage, Recipe Browser, and "Begone, Evil!" but I don't think any of those would do it.

I've spent at least an irl hour in a bed waiting for events in general to start. The goblin invasion I unlocked very recently, but I've had 140 life for the blood moon for a very long time. My character has 12-13 hours on it, and I found 2 life crystals on my first underground excursion, so probably a bit more than 25 in game days, not calculating time I spent in a bed.

Yeah, I can, which is what makes me think that a mod is canceling them happening naturally. I can technically play around it but it's pretty annoying, and it could become a problem with solar eclipses being locked behind plantera.

What exactly is Miningcrack's take on luiafk? I've never heard of it (his take, I mean), and all the others I've used without problems.

Back
Top Bottom