Mobile HELP!

Thanks for the report! To confirm, is this something that happens when you are pressing the “Save & Exit” button? By design, world autosaves only happen once every 10 minutes - if the app is closed improperly via swiping it closed, this will often lead to data loss as the app isn’t given a chance to save.

They don't even save, they get to 100% and then just stop.
I once left it open for 10 hours, stayed stuck.

They don't even save, they get to 100% and then just stop.
I once left it open for 10 hours, stayed stuck.
Thanks for the info! Based on this, I have a few more questions:
  • Could you tell me the name of the device you're playing the game on? (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Tab A, iPhone 11 Pro)
  • Are you in singleplayer, or are you hosting these worlds as multiplayer sessions?
  • I know you had mentioned that it affects several worlds, but does this extend to every world you have? If you generate a fresh small world, does it also struggle?
    • If it's only specific worlds, could you send me a few of the problematic ones?

I lost my files recently, so I don't have them anymore.
But it was a select few, and new worlds (regardless of settings) were completely fine.

I lost my files recently, so I don't have them anymore.
But it was a select few, and new worlds (regardless of settings) were completely fine.
Good info to know, thank you! If you happen to run into the issue again on a specific world file, feel free to send it here (along with the name of the device you’re playing on) and I’ll be sure to get it looked into.

Back
Top Bottom