tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

When i open up Terraria with Hero's mod enabled from the tmodloader browser i get the little arrow thing at the bottom of my screen (screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/V8Vgpjq.png )

Everything else in my game works fine so it doesnt negatively impact me or anything but the mod itself doesnt work.
The only thing ive done to the game other than a fresh install is to add tmodloader and i used TerrariaPatcher.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance ;P

When i open up Terraria with Hero's mod enabled from the tmodloader browser i get the little arrow thing at the bottom of my screen (screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/V8Vgpjq.png )

Everything else in my game works fine so it doesnt negatively impact me or anything but the mod itself doesnt work.
The only thing ive done to the game other than a fresh install is to add tmodloader and i used TerrariaPatcher.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance ;P
I wouldn't expect any mod to work with an exe that has been patched with something like TerrariaPatcher. Try a fresh install.

I downloaded the mod and everything is working except my old characters and worlds. I copied them into the modloader folder but i cannot access them when actually playing terraria.

I downloaded the mod and everything is working except my old characters and worlds. I copied them into the modloader folder but i cannot access them when actually playing terraria.
You probably tried to copy in 1.3.5 worlds and characters, which won't work until tmodloader updates.

Question, is there a reason why the map reveal only reveals the area your minimap covers in multiplayer? Is it not possible to reveal the entire map in multiplayer?

When I load into a multiplayer server and log in, it always puts me in default group and I can't use any of the tools. Please help.

Having a stupid little problem should have seen this coming. I turned myself into the default group, and have no way of turning my self back. Any help?
go edit the "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json" and change your group back to -1, then start the server again.

Not working :(

I clicked on the new terraria icon.
That junglelike one.I named the original one to TerrariaOld.When i click the new one it says:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Terraria: Error [x]

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.ContentLoadException: Error
loading "Images\Glow_221".File not found. --->
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error Loading
"Content\Images\Glow221.xnb".File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It continues... but too much.
Anyway.Can you help me.The old terraria didn't did that at all.

Not working :(

I clicked on the new terraria icon.
That junglelike one.I named the original one to TerrariaOld.When i click the new one it says:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Terraria: Error [x]

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.ContentLoadException: Error
loading "Images\Glow_221".File not found. --->
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error Loading
"Content\Images\Glow221.xnb".File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It continues... but too much.
Anyway.Can you help me.The old terraria didn't did that at all.
A Glow_221 error means you don't even have Terraria 1.3.4. You need to update your install via steam/gog client.

Is there a way to disable having to log in when people join my game, or do they have to log in? If they have to log in, can I get rid of the frozen effect at all? I have some pretty computer illiterate people that want to play but i like this mod.

Is there a way to disable having to log in when people join my game, or do they have to log in? If they have to log in, can I get rid of the frozen effect at all? I have some pretty computer illiterate people that want to play but i like this mod.
I'll see what I can do, I'll probably make a not logged in group or something. It'll be a while though.

Hey so, tmodloader is out, are you guys working on the Hero's mod? Says that it's always up-to-date as long as TmodLoader is out, and it's been like 2 days. Working on a huge world before the last update came out, so been waiting for at least a month for TmodLoader and Hero's mod to come out, would like to get back to it, and get it done. :)

Hey so, tmodloader is out, are you guys working on the Hero's mod? Says that it's always up-to-date as long as TmodLoader is out, and it's been like 2 days. Working on a huge world before the last update came out, so been waiting for at least a month for TmodLoader and Hero's mod to come out, would like to get back to it, and get it done. :)
A Heros mod update was released 2 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom