Hey I’m goxy

goxy

Terrarian
Hello I’m goxy I’ve been playing terraria for a couple of years and I really love the game my brother showed it to me when I think I was 6 or 8 years old basically my entire life and I’ve been playing ever since and if you look at my profile I was born in 2008 and I’ve loved the game since I was able to play. Now there was the fact that I only started playing when 1.2 was out but hey ps3 version was the only version I had at the time and I played 1.2 for two years before I got the ps4 and played 1.3 for the first time and when I got the pc version I played that for at least 1000 hours the game has so much content and potential and I been playing it with friends since ps3 sorry for the long post it’s just I only started talking on the forums and hey if I get noticed by red then yayay and I saw the 1v1 with chippygaming or chippycouch good fight in my opinion

Hello I’m goxy I’ve been playing terraria for a couple of years and I really love the game my brother showed it to me when I think I was 6 or 8 years old basically my entire life and I’ve been playing ever since and if you look at my profile I was born in 2008 and I’ve loved the game since I was able to play. Now there was the fact that I only started playing when 1.2 was out but hey ps3 version was the only version I had at the time and I played 1.2 for two years before I got the ps4 and played 1.3 for the first time and when I got the pc version I played that for at least 1000 hours the game has so much content and potential and I been playing it with friends since ps3 sorry for the long post it’s just I only started talking on the forums and hey if I get noticed by red then yayay and I saw the 1v1 with chippygaming or chippycouch good fight in my opinion

Hi there @goxy welcome to the forums. I combined your two threads into one. :)

Hello Goxy! Not a mod, but your thread is technically in the wrong area! There's a whole area to post introduction threads! Here's a link!: Terraria Forums Introductions
Hi @Im_ConfuzzledCobalt thanks so much for looking out for the forums. :) In the future, if you see a thread in the wrong section, it would be a big help if you reported it - that way forum staff can move it, and then we won’t end up with two duplicate threads. No need to post in the thread that it’s in the wrong section, just report it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom