Hey peoples!

WolfHero

Official Terrarian
My name is Wolfhero, and I hail from that one place on the world map.

My hobbies include gaming, gfx stuff and occasionally being socially awkward. I'm a furry (but not that kind) and I do enjoy some time with friends on skype playing Terraria, Grand Chase and other games. Here's to hoping I can make a good impression on you guys...

*takes sip of coffee*

Oh, I also enjoy playing my 3DS, spending time getting some things around the house done when I feel like it and popping open boxes of Pasta Roni. There may be some thing about some other things as well, I guess... But isn't there always a thing about things?

During my playtime on Terraria I've amassed quite the collection of odds and ends, though I still haven't killed a mechanical boss. I've learned how to block up the Corruption and Hallow so they don't consume everything (at least on the surface) while I try to get the gear appropriate, but unfortunately I still lack the attack power required to kill the Twins before dawn. Oddly enough, I'm already over halfway toward the Ankh Shield.

I'm not a fan of more powerful characters coming to overkill the bosses I find troublesome, so unfortunately I can't really get help yet. It's a complex that hinders my enjoyment from Skyrim's debug console, Spidermod and other kinds of cheap stuff.

Still hoping to progress to get the Solar Eclipse event, the Steampunker to ease my concerns about the Corruption and Hollow consuming the underground areas, and I'm also still trying to get the rest of the Ankh Shield items and obviously the Moon Charm. XD

Pleased to meet you!

Hello WolfHero. Welcome to the TCF! Hopefully you'll find some useful info around to help you with your boss fights. See ya around!

Back
Top Bottom