Hey there :D

Zargaboss

Terrarian
Hello everyone present around the forums.

I bought Terraria during the Steam summer sales period (because almost all of us love that time of the year am i right :p) and i have just started playing it, quite honestly one of the best games i have ever played alongside Diablo 2, Halo 2, Zoo Tycoon 2 and TES Skyrim.

Not sure if i should add any additional information, but hey i live Dragonball and im always open to discussion about that :3.

:yslime::yslime: Welcome to TCF, ZargaBoss! :yslime::yslime:

Welcome to the Terraria Forums! :merchantsmile:I'm TheJoekster. I think you'll really like the content and people on this site. What's more, you've definitely come to the right place if you're new to Terraria as a game. You are going to be in for one hell of a ride as you progress, and if you're not in love with the game now, you certainly will be in a week. This community is filled with experienced Terraria players, so use it liberally as you continue to play.

i'm looking forward to seeing you on the forums in the coming weeks!! :D

:rslime: Welcome to the forums, Zargaboss! :rslime:

Zoo Tycoon was one of my favorite games! I only played the first one, but the 2nd looks pretty awesome too.

Have any questions or something you want to say or whatever, I and the community here would love to hear it. So don't be shy!

Have fun in-game and in the forums!

Back
Top Bottom