Heya!

TowerTheGamer

Terrarian
Hi, the name's TowerTheGamer, but most people call me Tower or Towa. I own a YouTube channel based on the popular arcade platformer Geometry Dash, but I'm thinking of making Terraria videos soon. I'm 15, and I looove video games. I'm sure most of you do.

I first found Terraria many years ago, and it is the first Steam game I ever owned. However, I realized it wasn't for Mac, so I wasn't able to play it. Many years later, I was excited to find a mobile port, and I started playing it. I didn't get far, I had only beaten the Eye of Cthulu and Skeletron (I think). I had also bought Terraria on Xbox One, but I had instead been playing on mobile, so we can safely say my Terraria Xbox One copy has remained untouched. Anyways, I stopped playing the game for some reason. Maybe I wasn't aware of all the content I was missing, or maybe it got too hard.

Travel forward 1-2 years later, and while I was still in school, I had realized the game supported Mac OS, and I was excited! On June 20th, I officially started playing the game, and 3-4 weeks later, I beat the Moon Lord. This is my base:
Capture 2016-07-19 19_59_41.png

Nothing fancy. I was thinking of renovating my base, but I've decided to move on to Expert Mediumcore:
Capture 2016-07-19 20_03_46.png

That's a better house in my opinion. Just beat the Eye of Cthulu and Brain of Cthulu, very challenging, expecially when my items drop on death :O

Lol sorry for the chit-chat on my past. I'm excited to join the forums!

Attachments

• Capture 2016-07-19 20_03_03.png
    Capture 2016-07-19 20_03_03.png
    305.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom