• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

HEYO Guys! Night_MARE Here!

Night_MARE

Terrarian
Hello everyone! I was just too much badly hurt when minecraft didn't work up on my Windows 10. So, to make it work, I rolled back to Win 7, AND it worked! BUT BUT BUT, Many games didn't worked (including SimplePlanes, GearBlocks, etc.)

I can live without one game but not without MANY! So, again I came back to WIN 10, and searched for some cool minecraft alternatives. And then I found Terraria!

Cool game indeed. So, Hello again and I hope I don't give hard time to any1 here XD.

-Night_MARE

Chisaki

Retinazer
Hello everyone! I was just too much badly hurt when minecraft didn't work up on my Windows 10. So, to make it work, I rolled back to Win 7, AND it worked! BUT BUT BUT, Many games didn't worked (including SimplePlanes, GearBlocks, etc.)

I can live without one game but not without MANY! So, again I came back to WIN 10, and searched for some cool minecraft alternatives. And then I found Terraria!

Cool game indeed. So, Hello again and I hope I don't give hard time to any1 here XD.

-Night_MARE
hehehehe~~ can I add you on steam? <3 ^^ OwO , also. welcome! (even though I welcomed you a short while ago xD )

also reason MC doesn't work on win10 is because, well. micro$oft wants you to use win10 minecraft instead of the other version XD haha...

Night_MARE

Terrarian
WELL WELL WELL, Things have gone real interesting! COZ Minecraft finally worked! YEHEHEE!
SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO and SO, I am just too much happy.

DON'T EVEN THINK I AM LEAVING TERRARIA COZ OF THIS! THEY BOTH ARE CERTAINLY AWESOME!

Chisaki

Retinazer
WELL WELL WELL, Things have gone real interesting! COZ Minecraft finally worked! YEHEHEE!
SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO and SO, I am just too much happy.

DON'T EVEN THINK I AM LEAVING TERRARIA COZ OF THIS! THEY BOTH ARE CERTAINLY AWESOME!

haha , happy for you :thinking: say, what ver of terraria do you own. GOG or steam?

Top Bottom