Hi I'm Coffee

Coffee Run

Terrarian
I've been playing Terraria inconsistently for a couple of years now and recently I started getting ideas for little things I'd like to see added. My main reason for joining was to post suggestions and check out the suggestions of other players. I'd say my priorities are more ascetically focused and I love little artistic details and variety options. Oh gosh this paragraph reads like it was written by a robot doesn't it.

I like anything goes kitchen-sink fantasy settings with enough bright colors to balance out the more grim stuff which is I suspect one of the things that keeps me interested in Terraria. I wish more games let me fly over the rotting remains of a world while dressed like a neon rave fairy, slaughtering horrible parasites with colorful space lasers.

I'm also a fan of the Elder Scrolls and the literary works of Terry Pratchett, Catherynne Valente and Michael Moorcock.

I actually never know what to put in these sorts of introductions. Thanks for reading! Bye!

P.S. I have 10 chickens, 5 goats and a pony...

I've been playing Terraria inconsistently for a couple of years now and recently I started getting ideas for little things I'd like to see added. My main reason for joining was to post suggestions and check out the suggestions of other players. I'd say my priorities are more ascetically focused and I love little artistic details and variety options. Oh gosh this paragraph reads like it was written by a robot doesn't it.

I like anything goes kitchen-sink fantasy settings with enough bright colors to balance out the more grim stuff which is I suspect one of the things that keeps me interested in Terraria. I wish more games let me fly over the rotting remains of a world while dressed like a neon rave fairy, slaughtering horrible parasites with colorful space lasers.

I'm also a fan of the Elder Scrolls and the literary works of Terry Pratchett, Catherynne Valente and Michael Moorcock.

I actually never know what to put in these sorts of introductions. Thanks for reading! Bye!

P.S. I have 10 chickens, 5 goats and a pony...
4 Horses, 8 Ducks, and 3 Leprechauns for 7 chickens and a pony?

4 Horses, 8 Ducks, and 3 Leprechauns for 7 chickens and a pony?

Not allowed to own leprechauns in my state without special handlers permits. I left out our 4 ducks for no particular reasons. I never expected to be one of... ya know those people... pony owners... but then one day it happened.

Not allowed to own leprechauns in my state without special handlers permits. I left out our 4 ducks for no particular reasons. I never expected to be one of... ya know those people... pony owners... but then one day it happened.
Alright I didn't want to bring this up, but I have a couple Pop Tarts, unless you have something in mind that you want also instead?

nah no deal I just remembered that four ducks is actually already too many ducks for me and I don't know what I'd do with 4 horses.

Back
Top Bottom