• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Hi I'm new

Should 1.3 mobile be a thing

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Faxy

Terrarian
My name is Faxy and I've been playing on mobile & PC and I wish mobile android had all the same features as PC.

I LOVE Terraria:kingslime::redmunch:`:D~:D:nursegrin::merchantgrin::dryadgrin::cool:

Defure

Golem
Basically just forum activity, that unlocks titles, mine is from being a member for 4 years.
Also, I'd appreciate if you gave yes or no to my question.

Blood Crawler

Brain of Cthulhu
Hello another terrarian that joined our TERRARIA GANG.
Also 1.3 for mobile is a thing, it's in beta testing, you can register for 1.3 mobile beta testing here.

Last edited:

BlueBullet

Terrarian
Welcome to the terraria community!. If you go on the forum developer news and announcements you will see all the good stuff about mobile 1.3. And there’s a lot of stuff.

Moor Al-Malik

Pixel Privateer
Welcome to the forums, Faxy! Nice to meet you!

I think you and Defure will go along well. I mean, from your avatar you look like to like a dragon too.

@Defure, I think you got a competitor. :)

Top Bottom