Hi, I'm Soda

SodaDarwin

Steampunker
And I don't like drinking soft drinks.

I first played Terraria the day it came out on steam, and took a break shortly after the Hardmode update. So yeah, I've seen some crazy early stuff, do miss it. But, I'm now kinda looking forwards at what EXPERT MODE SHALL BRING TO CONQUER. I've played a bit of it, up to raiding the dungeon and some of the underground jungle, though unfortunately my friends insist on using their crazy powerful hardmode gear and I cannot make them not do so unless I choose to solo it all. Neither option is fun.

About me, well, I like axolotls. They's cutes. I'm also rather unorganized to the point of hopelessness, full of absurd ideas (who isn't?), and generally clueless. Especially when tired, like I am now. I also like to USE ALL CAPS BY HOLDING :red: TO SHOW A FORCEFULL AND LOUD VOICE yet not actually screaming. It's mostly for humour. I'll keep it to a minimum of course, particularly when it would be annoying.

AxolotlBE.jpg
Unless the image doesn't work. Then just look at my picture. There's one there too, I guess.

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you meant to type "holding shift"... :p But anyways, yeah, enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom