Hi! SanGaku here!

SanGaku

Terrarian
Hi!
I'm SanGaku, I'm a boy and you can call me Gaku if you want to.
I (obviously) love to play terraria and I'm learning to code, so I can create games and stuff, I also like to help people and I know a lot about the game, so if you need something you can ask me!
I probably won't be online a lot so if you need me you can talk with me on discord I'm SanGaku#7033
(please don't flood my dm's)
(and no, my name doesn't come from dragon ball)
I hope to make some good friends :)

Hi!
I (obviously) love to play terraria and I'm learning to code, so I can create games and stuff, I also like to help people and I know a lot about the game, so if you need something you can ask me!
I probably won't be online a lot so if you need me you can talk with me on discord I'm SanGaku#7033
haiii

edit: hmm why is my age the youngest here

Hi!
Thank you for introducing yourself. I hope the search of good friends went well. Wouldn't it be wonderful if others introduced themselves too? `:)

Back
Top Bottom