Hi terrarians!

Land_Rover

Spazmatism
Hi terrarians that are watching this! I am new here and i am a average Terraria player that has not finished Terraria ever. I really like other Terraria rip-offs like Starbound and i am excited about Terraria Otherworld. I like to be a versatie and fast player who can adapt to any situation. One of my favorite mods are : Calamity Mod , OmniSwing and Boss Expertise. Thanks for reading!
:)

Hi terrarians that are watching this! I am new here and i am a average Terraria player that has not finished Terraria ever. I really like other Terraria rip-offs like Starbound and i am excited about Terraria Otherworld. I like to be a versatie and fast player who can adapt to any situation. One of my favorite mods are : Calamity Mod , OmniSwing and Boss Expertise. Thanks for reading!
:)

welcome to the forums frinedo! , hope you have a great time here! , I love me some mods too. though my laptop is as old as 2009 which can run terraria at 20-25 fps. sooo I'm not gonna go anywhere with mods... maybe someday ; _ ; ) /

Back
Top Bottom