• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Hi there!

Large or medium?

• Large

• Medium

Results are only viewable after voting.

dhruvbzw

Terrarian
hi everyone!New town boi here! i used to play this game in my friend's laptop and now here i am after buying my own copy! Also, i played medium world on my bro's laptop so should i start a large one?

Vil (V)

Duke Fishron
Welcome dhruvbzw! I personally like to play large worlds, but I'd say you should choose medium. And as I do with welcomes I'm going to offer you a dragon.

Difficult_Jello

Eye of Cthulhu
Large offers more than the other sizes with advantages such as:
More Shadow Orbs and crimson hearts
More Floating island
More Demon/Crimson alters
More Jungle shrines
More underground Cabins
Larger Crimson/Corruption
Larger Underworld (For wall of flesh)
Bigger oceans (For Duke fishtron)
:happy:~;)

Storm Diver Ω

Retinazer
I usually play on medium worlds, as they offer a good compromise between small and large. Large worlds do however have the most items scattered around, but they can take a long time to fully explore, and containing the Corruption/Crimson is more difficult.

Moor al-Malik

Skeletron Prime
Hello, dhruvbzw! Welcome to the forums! Sorry for being late.

Anyway, if myself, I prefer the large one. Because there are many places to explore and many spaces for buildings.

Top Bottom