PC Hi!

SashaM333

Terrarian
Hello, I started playing terraria a while ago and then I was on and off for a bit until this past month I have decided to revisit it and got farther into the game then I ever had! I also decided to join the forums to get to know more of the community! I'd first like to clear up that I am a Male. I just wanted to say that because my name seems to throw most people off. Some other information about me is that I like the color Mint green, im a cat person and I don't play any sports. I hope that I can just slide right into the community or even cannonball into it although I don't think I'll play any major roles. So yeah I think that's it for the introduction! Feel free to message me (if that's something you can do on here) if you want. Bye!

Welcome to the forums, Sasha.
Would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear answer)

Hello, I started playing terraria a while ago and then I was on and off for a bit until this past month I have decided to revisit it and got farther into the game then I ever had! I also decided to join the forums to get to know more of the community! I'd first like to clear up that I am a Male. I just wanted to say that because my name seems to throw most people off. Some other information about me is that I like the color Mint green, im a cat person and I don't play any sports. I hope that I can just slide right into the community or even cannonball into it although I don't think I'll play any major roles. So yeah I think that's it for the introduction! Feel free to message me (if that's something you can do on here) if you want. Bye!
Hi there @SashaM333, welcome to the forums. :)

Welcome to the forums :happy:!

Back
Top Bottom