Weapons & Equip hollow knight easter eggs

DiamondDX

Terrarian
please add Easter eggs in the form of Hollow Knight and Hornet costumes. as well as weapons with a reference to the hollow knight: nail (sword) and its hard-mod version pure nail. vengeful spirit (magic weapon) and its hard-mod version shade soul. you can also add an artifact gathering swarm (calls bugs collecting money from the ground and bringing them to the owner)

This would require a cross-over with both Team Cherry and Re-Logic.. It COULD happen but it's unlikely.

and for example, on the costumes of Mario, Pikachu. and the pets of the rabbit-Pikachu and the asterisk from Mario. Nintendo that gave approval? they are usually greedy and give little to someone

If team cherry and evil empire (dead cells company) can make a partnership, I have no doubt that relogic and team cherry could very well do this in the future.

and for example, on the costumes of Mario, Pikachu. and the pets of the rabbit-Pikachu and the asterisk from Mario. Nintendo that gave approval? they are usually greedy and give little to someone
There's a pikachu costume??? Can anyone confirm this, is this on a weird console version or something? I'm genuinely confused, because I thought I knew about every vanity set on PC...

Nintendo actually had Re-Logic get rid of the Zapinator weapon once a long time ago... not like it mattered much because it was an OH-KO weapon for the developers to test with. They ended up getting permission to put it back in the game now though, implemented as a real (and fun to use but basically impossible to get) magic weapon.

There's a pikachu costume??? Can anyone confirm this, is this on a weird console version or something? I'm genuinely confused, because I thought I knew about every vanity set on PC...

Nintendo actually had Re-Logic get rid of the Zapinator weapon once a long time ago... not like it mattered much because it was an OH-KO weapon for the developers to test with. They ended up getting permission to put it back in the game now though, implemented as a real (and fun to use but basically impossible to get) magic weapon.
there's no pikachu costume, but there's a pet that mildly resembles pikachu, which is the volt bunny.

Back
Top Bottom