PC Hope's Shop

How would you rate your experience with Hope's Shop?

• Total voters
I hope that this thread isn't completely dead... I was hoping to buy Luminite Bars and/or Meowmere. I can either pay in coins or I'd be willing to work out a trade.

I'd like to buy a world.
Paying anywhere between 200-700platinum depending on how good it is. All of my platinum is legit if thats a concern for you.

• Large World
  • Crimson world.
  • Hardmode, up to golem beaten.
  • Name doesnt matter.
  • There doesnt need to be a specific theme but it would be nice if there was so it doesnt look kinda random. Just make it look cool :)
  • A spawn - Surprise me.
  • Oceans at the end of each side like normal.
  • Boss Arena for all bosses
  • Nice buildings. Maybe like a city or something? Idk. Just dont want the world to be to empty.
  • All NPC's with themed houses. Prefer most of them to be together accept the ones you can do something cool with. example: I seen someone make a pirate ship for the pirate npc
  • An epic house with a good amount of chests for me to put stuff in since its gonna be my main world.
  • Custom hell. All Lava except one medium sized building with a teleporter linking to spawn and another teleport linking to my house
  • Pathway (or teleporter) from house to crimson alter. Rest of the crimson alters destroyed so there are more ores.
  • IMPORTANT: Crimson/Hallow under control unable to spread anymore.
  • Key mold farm
  • coin farm

I think thats it really. Increased cost since it might take you a little longer than most. Just make it really epic cause I can't really build well. Thanks.

Add me on steam if there is any questions/concerns.

Do you have a pirate eyepatch?
yes i do, 1 eyepatch for 5 gold
I hope that this thread isn't completely dead... I was hoping to buy Luminite Bars and/or Meowmere. I can either pay in coins or I'd be willing to work out a trade.
both of those are 10 plat
(for 999 bars or 1 Meowmere)
...Or I'll buy Luminite Bars.
And a Portal Gun.
the portal gun is 5 plat and that luminite bars are 10, so 15 plat
I'd like to buy a world.
Paying anywhere between 200-700platinum depending on how good it is. All of my platinum is legit if thats a concern for you.

• Large World
  • Crimson world.
  • Name doesnt matter.
  • There doesnt need to be a specific theme but it would be nice if there was so it doesnt look kinda random. Just make it look cool :)
  • A spawn - Surprise me.
  • Nice buildings. Maybe like a city or something? Idk. Just dont want the world to be to empty.
  • All NPC's with themed houses. Prefer most of them to be together accept the ones you can do something cool with. example: I seen someone make a pirate ship for the pirate npc
  • An epic house with a good amount of chests for me to put stuff in since its gonna be my main world.
  • Custom hell. All Lava except one medium sized building with a teleporter linking to spawn and another teleport linking to my house
  • Pathway (or teleporter) from house to crimson alter. Rest of the crimson alters destroyed so there are more ores.
  • Key mold farm
  • coin farm

I think thats it really. Increased cost since it might take you a little longer than most. Just make it really epic cause I can't really build well. Thanks.

I have one thing to say about this, its going to be an awesome map - but it will take 2 weeks.This is because i don't have world edit on tshock, so its going to be preety hard doing the biomes i can't do this, sorry, im 13 and my parents won't let me download tedit on my laptop.

Do you have a pirate eyepatch?

...Or I'll buy Luminite Bars.

And a Portal Gun.

I'd like to buy a world.

• Large World
  • Crimson world.
  • Name doesnt matter.
  • There doesnt need to be a specific theme but it would be nice if there was so it doesnt look kinda random. Just make it look cool
  • A spawn - Surprise me.
  • Key mold farm
  • coin farm

I have one thing to say about this, its going to be an awesome map - but it will take 2 weeks.This is because i don't have world edit on tshock, so its going to be pretty hard doing the biomes i can't do this, sorry, im 13 and my parents won't let me download tedit on my laptop.

I have one thing to say about this, its going to be an awesome map - but it will take 2 weeks.This is because i don't have world edit on tshock, so its going to be pretty hard doing the biomes i can't do this, sorry, im 13 and my parents won't let me download tedit on my laptop.

Then advertising that you do maps probably isnt the best idea.

Saw that u said u are on Vacation, but u replied sunday so im wondering if you are still on vacation or not. If not, id like to buy a crimson key if you have one.
Thxs

Back
Top Bottom