Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I am currently unable to use the in-game feature of "host and play" as it stops after displaying "Found server"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled terraria and rebooted over 50 times trying to fix this amoung other attempts I have now even full reinstalled windows 10 but I still cannot get past host and play "found server" (newly made characters both journey and both non-journey

Naturally I first thought it was my antivirus so I put terraria as an exception and after that didn't work I uninstalled that antivirus (McAfee) and installed another (Avast) and put in the exception these had no effect

I have verified the integrity of the game files over a dozen times it does always tell me 1 file failed to validate and will be required it is always 640 bytes and I'm guessing it's a file that is supposed to do that

I am able to "join through steam" to others who host and I am able to use the server in the terraria install location to force a server open and join my own server through my IP address but the in-game host and play option does not allow me to host (I do not have BlueStacks or anything else using port 7777 and have tried both with and without a password every time I try to host and play)

These characters and worlds work in single player instantly and without issues as well as any combination of characters and worlds that are not crossing the journey/non-journey barrier

I'm sorry My multiplayer isn't working yet this post was in hopes to see if anyone can help me fix it so I can play with people again I have to wait until someone helps me fix this

Back
Top Bottom