1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Hotkey for recall items (magic mirror, etc.)

Discussion in 'Game Mechanics' started by WeavShow, Jul 9, 2015.

1. WeavShow

WeavShow Terrarian

Yes, I can stick those items in my hotbar, but I can't count the number of times I've hit "9" instead of "0" and watched in horror as my hardcore character happily places a single block of wood instead of teleporting away and is promptly murdered to death.

It makes me so sad :(

2. WeavShow

WeavShow Terrarian

And now I see this is an existing suggestion. Time to see if I can figure out how to delete a thread.

3. Enjl

Enjl Cultist

I keep mine on 7, it's easier to reach. You could also use 1-3 for super-easy access. 0 is asking for death.

4. WeavShow

WeavShow Terrarian

Yeah, I guess. Accidentally teleporting home halfway through a journey is only the second worst thing (behind accidentally NOT teleporting home), so I suppose I should probably do that.

Still. A hotkey would be even better.