Mobile Housing Issues

Shploop

Terrarian
For some reason, NPCs will not move in. At first, I didn't think much of it, since I thought that the clothier and mechanic may have been fighting for space, since I only had one housing slot open and both wanted to move. I found that was not the case after I killed the guide [to fight the wall of flesh(unsuccessfully)] and he did not move back either. I added another layer to my house, so there is plenty of space, but to no avail. Meanwhile, I'm getting constant "settle down" messages. My housing meets all the requirements that I know of. Below are images of the rooms. What especially bothers me is that a once valid home no longer works anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    514.4 KB · Views: 131
  • image.png
    image.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 120
  • image.png
    image.png
    350.6 KB · Views: 126
NPCs can't move in when it's night or when the room they'll settle is within view (probably). I'd say wait until morning and stay out of sight of the houses. They should come. On an unrelated note, meteor armor with the space gun and sharanga should make short work of the wall of flesh along with every other pre hardmode boss.

Thanks, but that's not the problem. It has been like this for days on end (real and terraria). I noticed that there was a glitch in the update logs that was solved when 1.3 came out. I'm pretty sure mobile is in 1.2.4. Again though, thanks

I have not had that issue. To test it go find a floating island and place a torch inside. It should become valid housing. Or open a new world and try getting them to spawn in places. You might need to redo your houses for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom