PS4 Housing Query bugged

Hey! It seems as if the housing query is bugged at the moment, or maybe I just dont understand its new system.

When I select housing query, whether to move NPCs or check housing, nothing pops up, no information and no NPC flag.

I have tried setting the "housing query" control to different buttons to no avail.

If maybe im doing something wrong, please let me know :)

Hey! It seems as if the housing query is bugged at the moment, or maybe I just dont understand its new system.

When I select housing query, whether to move NPCs or check housing, nothing pops up, no information and no NPC flag.

I have tried setting the "housing query" control to different buttons to no avail.

If maybe im doing something wrong, please let me know :)
See if this helps…
  • Open your Inventory
  • Go to Housing
  • Make sure your NPC list is horizontal, not vertical
  • Check bottom controls: press the button that would activate “Switches to World” *
  • Move your cursor to the house
  • Check bottom controls: press the button for “Use Item”

*If you don’t have any buttons bound for “Switches to World”, go bind one in the controller settings.

I just tried it and it does infact work! Youve just saved my NPCs from being upset lol!

A question though, is that how the new system works or is it just a bug with a simple solution?

I just tried it and it does infact work! Youve just saved my NPCs from being upset lol!

A question though, is that how the new system works or is it just a bug with a simple solution?
I’m glad it worked @TheEarthPhoenix. I’m not sure if this is how it will remain. I know I’ve seen a lot of players confused over how to do this, so the dev team may be taking it in as feedback.

Back
Top Bottom