Other How about a Free Soundtrack DLC of the game on Steam?

Would you like to have access on Steam of a DLC of the Soundtrack of the game?

• Nope, I don't want it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kyle TheCreator

Terrarian
I've been thinking, and would be cool if a Soundtrack DLC come on Steam with the 1.3 Update. All the soundtrack of the game are amazing and I like to hear it, playing or not the game. And of course, will be more cool if it's for free.

I could dig that, maybe bundle it with some special in game item if it has a price like the collectors addition had the bunny pet. Say, a boombox with wings.

Does it follow you around and play music? That would be the :red:.
I got no idea how they could implement that mechanics wise, but yeah that'd be pretty awesome. Essentially a pet version of the music box.. Maybe craft it with a music box, that could work.

I got no idea how they could implement that mechanics wise, but yeah that'd be pretty awesome. Essentially a pet version of the music box.. Maybe craft it with a music box, that could work.
I think it would be better as a Walkman vanity accessory. You would look so cool walking around with it hanging off your belt.

I think it would be better as a Walkman vanity accessory. You would look so cool walking around with it hanging off your belt.
Yeah, a vanity accessory would be nice too, but what I mean is that a lot of games have a DLC of their soundtracks on Steam, for Free or not, and would be cool if Terraria has it too.

Yeah, definitely would be nice to have. I love Terraria's music.

Concerning potential additional and exlusive items, a Boombox vanity object that made your character put the boombox up to your head whilst holding it, that'd be cool.

Yeah, definitely would be nice to have. I love Terraria's music.

Concerning potential additional and exlusive items, a Boombox vanity object that made your character put the boombox up to your head whilst holding it, that'd be cool.
It would be even better if you didn't put it away while using a weapon. You just hold it while slaying hordes of enemies because you don't give a :red:.

Back
Top Bottom