Game Mechanics How about Turrets

bastie

Terrarian
Did you ever build a castle end you were wondering what was missing?
turrets are your answer.
my idea is some kind of turrets with special tiers.
One for pre-hard mode one for hard mode and one for past mon lord.
the one for pre-hard mode is crafted with 1 minishark 20 iron/lead and 4 lenses and 1 black lens. it does the same amount of damage as the minishark.
The one for hard mode is crafted with 1 megshark 4 souls of light 4 souls of night and 15 mythril/orchalcum bars. it does the same amount of damage as the megasharg.
And the one for past moon lord is crafted with 1 S.D.M.G 5 luminite bars and 5 of every solar fragments.it does the same amount of damage as theS.D.M.G.
Every turret has to be filled with ammo and the type of ammo you yous changes the damage and the effect.
And you can wire all these turrets up to a lever and switch them on as long as they have ammo.
I hope you like my idea.
oh and sorry for the bad English.

Well, we've 'turret minions', traps and also cannons. I can even call one of the mounts a 'mounted turret'. (Scutlix)

I find the summoned turrets fine as they is, you don't have to reload them and they do their job pretty well. I find the turrets you describe there doing the job rather too easy. While you can simply hide away.

yea you are correct you can just hide in a hole and thy kill all for you wow that would be op. but hey its just an idea.

yea you are correct you can just hide in a hole and thy kill all for you wow that would be op. but hey its just an idea.
Giving the turrets a small ammo slot would help make them less OP. In the end, though, that would still leave me with unlimited-ammo "flamethrower the drawbridge!" blocks, "fill the moat with pain!" blocks, "create a wall of poison!" blocks, "create a more deadly wall of poison!" blocks, "portcullis of blades!" blocks, "wall of fire!" blocks and "burn them to dust!" fluid. Oh, and I forgot the "make them go away!" pads.
I would be fine with whatever; everything else is OP already...

Back
Top Bottom