PS4 How active are the PlayStation players?

XxMakeItRainxX

Plantera
hey all!! It's been a while since I was on here and an even longer while since I played, was wondering how active everyone is on ps3/ps4? I have Terraria for ps3 but was thinking about getting it for PS4 but I don't want to be playing alone as that's kinda the reason I stopped playing cause all I was doing was building farms and just got bored without anyone to play with

I am not very active on PS4 Terraria due to glaring issues (which you should look up and strongly consider before purchasing this version). I personally recommend waiting for any other patch that hopefully fixes most of the issues that make the game far less enjoyable but if you want to go through with the purchase regardless feel free to add me via the ID Nitro_Crate. I do also have the game for PS3 but I play that version even less due to my lack of working PS3 controllers...

I'd say that the community is fairly active on the PlayStation. I have many online friends who play it regularly and perhaps I can give you their friend codes. Also, PS4 is the equivalent to 1.3, so you'll be getting a lot more content than the PS3 version (which is currently outdated.)

Add me for PS4. Snowkoneko !
if u have it i can play with u
[doublepost=1534808098,1534808023][/doublepost]also, im not very active cuz my friend doesn't play it much and i get stuck with nothing much to do besides trying to get items and TRYING TO FIND A FRIGGING PLANTERRA BULB!! *phew* calm down... calm down...

Back
Top Bottom