How can I make my Terraria Shorts higher quality?

arnie

Terrarian
Hey guys,

I'm making Terraria Shorts with Davinchi Resolve. Whenever I render a Short, the quality is decent but not amazing; it's fuzzy.

The YouTuber "@BenchedTerraria" was able to figure it out (watch his Shorts). How can I make my Shorts that crisp and clean without any fuzziness? Any recommendations are appreciated. Thank you.

My brain went in the wrong direction when I read your title because I'm old enough to remember when people used to wear short shorts and so that's where my brain went and I'm like no just stop it I didn't want that in my head. LOL

Original terminology and today's slang does not mix.

What little I do know is that it could be the speed of your internet or how your computer interprets the information and then how it translates the information according to its file system. But then again my news is old news so I probably am pointless here because I haven't done this in 30 years.

At least know that you're not being ignored in someone hears you and we wish you the best..

Haha that's ok, happens to all of us. Thanks for the reply.

I'm still looking for a solution to the problem so anyone reading this is free to give me tips.

Back
Top Bottom