Duke Fishron
I have tried to find "My worlds" but I couldn't :/
Can somebody with a Mac help me? I searched on
yt_logo.png
how to, but nothing :'v

Thanks! :lslime::islime::yslime::gslime:

I don't have a Mac, but you should be able to find the place in Finder under:

Library > Application Support > Terraria > Worlds

You should see your existing worlds there and any downloaded worlds you place into that folder should show up when you run the game.

I don't have a Mac, but you should be able to find the place in Finder under:

Library > Application Support > Terraria > Worlds

You should see your existing worlds there and any downloaded worlds you place into that folder should show up when you run the game.
I do that.. But there isn't a "Terraria" folder in Application Support :'v
Anymode Thank you 7u7

Hm, OS X seems to like hiding certain folders it doesn't think its users need to know about, but I can't say for certain if it's there or just hidden. Every guide I've found seems to indicate that's the correct path. One thing you could try is hit Command+Shift+G in Finder then in the box type (or copy from here and paste) ~/Library/Application\ Support/Terraria/Worlds to see if it takes you anywhere (you could also try it without the "\" as well just in case it's trying to be too smart for its own good). It's also possible what you're seeing is the root /Library folder, not your user Library folder.

You might also want to check out an article like this -- http://www.macworld.com/article/2057221/how-to-view-the-library-folder-in-mavericks.html -- to see if maybe this gives you some insight on where to locate this folder. I haven't worked with OS X in a while, so I'd hesitate to give any further advice about changing folder visibility settings. Hopefully someone with OS X and familiar with these files could provide some commentary on this, because I'm a bit curious myself why these aren't turning up for you.

Back
Top Bottom