PC How do I make coloured water?

suu

Terrarian
As seen in this video, Red managed to make Rainbow water. I'd like to make Purple Water without the use of a fountain, how can I do this?

Well, the color of the Waterfall sprite will change after you subject still water to the edges of a half block gemspark block. So if you want to make a purple waterfall, you need to use Amethyst Gemspark blocks to do that, which are made from Glass and Amethyst gems.

To change the color of the pool of water itself though, you will need to use a fountain, particularly the Corruption themed one.

Last edited:
Well, the color of the Waterfall sprite will change after you subject still water to the edges of a half block gemspark block. So if you want to make a purple waterfall, you need to use Amethyst Gemspark blocks to do that, which areade from Glass and Amethyst gems.

To change the color of the pool of water itself though, you will need to use a fountain, particularly the Corruption themed one.
Oooh! Okay, cheers for the help!

Further to Doylee's post, you can use a Rainbow Block to make a rainbow-coloured waterfall. They're dropped by Rainbow Slimes. In addition to Amethyst + Glass = Purple Gemstone Block, there are coloured gemstone blocks for each gem type.

Back
Top Bottom