PS4 How do i write on signs? + MP Online HUGE lag with water

dreatern

Terrarian
So, I have the PS4 and Vita version. How do I write on signs?
I'm trying everything but does not work ..
I remember having already managed to write without problems.
I have several chests, i want to organize them with sign as it has no way to name them.

+

There is an HUGE LAG that happens when the water moves in an multiplayer online game. :sigh:
Is it a bug or my connection? devs are aware of this issue? any fix on the way?

This is it people, thanks :D

I'm not sure about the water bug :(

But I think 505 stopped people from being able to write on signs in MP.
Well that's what I heard, anyway.

I'm not sure about the water bug :(

But I think 505 stopped people from being able to write on signs in MP.
Well that's what I heard, anyway.

Too bad if this is true about signs. sound like Nintendo behavior "lets make an extremely safe game where no one communicates in any way"
write in signs is extremely useful. i do it in Minecraft to organize things and ways. online and offline (Vita and PS4) there is no censorship

I hope it's just a bug!!

Too bad if this is true about signs. sound like Nintendo behavior "lets make an extremely safe game where no one communicates in any way"
write in signs is extremely useful. i do it in Minecraft to organize things and ways. online and offline (Vita and PS4) there is no censorship

I hope it's just a bug!!
Me too.

I wanted to build with signs one time and suddenly I cant.
I really hope it is a bug.

You can't put the cursor over it with the precision cursor??

Tested it right now and i can confirm.

If the world is to "Play Online" is disable, everything works. it is possible to highlight, write and read signs.
If you enable the "Play Online" signs do not have any more interactivity, it is not possible to highlight, read or write.

Tested on Vita and PS4

The water thing is just something that happens for terraria. It is amplified on multiplayer for some reason. I play pc and have noticed this. It is actually useful because if you dig a tunnel to the underworld from a pool of water fast enough, the laggy water will gitch out and flood the underworld.

Can 505 or Engine confirm this sign thing? Is it just a bug right?
Please do not say this is a censorship and was removed from multiplayer... consoles have parental control, has no reason to block features for all.
If this is a censorship and was removed from multiplayer for "protection", turn it off only if there is a parental control definition set on console. if not, leave as it should be, ON.

Can 505 or Engine confirm this sign thing? Is it just a bug right?
Please do not say this is a censorship and was removed from multiplayer... consoles have parental control, has no reason to block features for all.
If this is a censorship and was removed from multiplayer for "protection", turn it off only if there is a parental control definition set on console. if not, leave as it should be, ON.
If 505 or Engine did turn it off for MP it probably was because it was the only way they could fix a bug rather than 'censorship'. I vaguely recall writing on signs in MP crashing games at some point.

If 505 or Engine did turn it off for MP it probably was because it was the only way they could fix a bug rather than 'censorship'. I vaguely recall writing on signs in MP crashing games at some point.
I hope so
hope they find a fix for it not have problem in multiplayer. Me and my friends play more in multiplayer than singleplayer and this is very much needed

Not being able to write on signs in multiplayer is not a bug on the Sony platforms, it had to be implemented that way to comply to platform specific guidelines.

Back
Top Bottom