How do -you- play Terraria?

for me, it depends... but i suppose i typically play it like an RPG... i usually like to make a character match their world and have them stick to it.

for example, i made a warrior and had a guild-like main base.

another had an archer/rogue with an elevated village in the trees.

i also made a sorceror with a base integrated into a cave entrance that went underground.

these were old characters, though... before the town happiness mechanic was implemented.

more recently, i made a character who lacks any memory of who they are, and they just appeared in a world that is being torn apart by chaotic forces, i pull this off with the drunk world seed... i play in journey mode, and use the R&D as part of the character's power that they have discovered.

this world is also the one i am most intent on trying to actually build a world that tells a story... i have an abandoned town with a chapel that has a dark secret, a large graveyard with messages on the grave markers, and i plan to make some other ruins, etc.

i try to make each separate town across the world look a bit different and use different materials for each of them.

i mean, i am absolutely AWFUL at building... i lack any and all skill/talent... but i still find it fun to build what i can, as unimpressive as it is.

I have one character across ten worlds just to get all the expert master and classic drops from the evil biomes. Im not THAT good tho to beat moonlord i had to have spamton neo join my world and beat him for me (im on switch how did this happen guess i was just enough of a big shot to draw his power towards me)

Back
Top Bottom