tModLoader How does one learn .cs code?

.cs I only a file extension. These files are commonly used when programming with the language called C#.
If you want to know how to code in this language, I'd recommend the easiest (and probably best) start: Google.
Really, just google 'C# beginner tutorials' and it'll give you 10 (or more) links to tutorials on how to get started with C#. That way you can just take the one that works the best for you.

Also: why make a new thread for this half an hour after you made your last one? That's (in my opinion) a bit of a waste, since you could've just asked this question in your last thread.

.cs I only a file extension. These files are commonly used when programming with the language called C#.
If you want to know how to code in this language, I'd recommend the easiest (and probably best) start: Google.
Really, just google 'C# beginner tutorials' and it'll give you 10 (or more) links to tutorials on how to get started with C#. That way you can just take the one that works the best for you.

Also: why make a new thread for this half an hour after you made your last one? That's (in my opinion) a bit of a waste, since you could've just asked this question in your last thread.
I don't know why I did it :/

Back
Top Bottom