How many of you people play expert mode Terraria?

._. Wow, that's underwhelming, I played from the start in expert mode, no regrets. I regret fighting :red: Fishron though... Is that the name of that fish boss?

I am not sure, but I want exclusive enemy variants for expert mode like they are truely terrifying... Something that totally makes them menacing and not easy...
underwhelming? *confused*
I am a builder after all, and not much a fighter. Have no regrets either in the way I go about the game. :dryadsmile:

The reason I deleted my expert mode world was because I was done with the game and I didn't want to bother with the invasions forcing you into a defensive hole for a day.
I really just build in Terraria now.

The reason I deleted my expert mode world was because I was done with the game and I didn't want to bother with the invasions forcing you into a defensive hole for a day.
hey voyager do you want to play together

Invasions aren't that much of a problem when you realize that they only happen towards the center of the surface and you build your base outside that range.

Back
Top Bottom