3DS How many town NPCs are there

Timer.

Terrarian
Because I building up a home for all the town NPCs I just wanted to ask how many town NPCs (I just gonna call them now TNPCs for short) are in the 3DS version of Terraria.
I know that there are currently 23 TNPCs (including Santa during christmas) on the PC, but I couldn't find anywhere, how many are on the 3DS.
All I know is, that the Tavernkeep and the Tax Collector are both PC exclusive, but thats all.

Allright, I though there would be differences between the 3DS and the other console versions. For the most part I'm a litte bit confused by of the Dye Trade, because there's no way to dye a equipment on the 3DS Systems.

Allright, I though there would be differences between the 3DS and the other console versions. For the most part I'm a litte bit confused by of the Dye Trade, because there's no way to dye a equipment on the 3DS Systems.
3DS was built off of Mobile, so while it is different from the other consoles it should have most of the basics of the Mobile version as well as it's few additions. Though I don't believe it will be getting anymore updates while Mobile will. Though Since Dyes are excluded there wouldn't be anyway to spawn the Dye Trader so You probably only need 20 houses.

Back
Top Bottom