Xbox One how to fix this?

bhudge

Terrarian
so i recently purchased this game thinking it was a better version of the one on my phone. I’ve already had so many problems with this game. For starters let’s tslk about how the game screen is to big for my tv. i can’t see how to play the game and it gives me weird buttons to press that aren’t even on my controller. This game is so Fustrating

I'll give a photo to show more
[doublepost=1519574141,1519574096][/doublepost]Go to settings and controls heres a quick view

Attachments

• 2015-07-26_00001.jpg
    2015-07-26_00001.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 630
so i recently purchased this game thinking it was a better version of the one on my phone. I’ve already had so many problems with this game. For starters let’s tslk about how the game screen is to big for my tv. i can’t see how to play the game and it gives me weird buttons to press that aren’t even on my controller. This game is so Fustrating

Sadly you missed out on the better version because they got rid of it with the new update.

To change your controller settings. You go to settings and then controls and then press left or right on the dpad to change it to classic console. Or you can customize it how you want to.

I'll give a photo to show more
[doublepost=1519574141,1519574096][/doublepost]Go to settings and controls heres a quick view

No idea why you posted a screenshot for pc in the console part of the forum

Back
Top Bottom