How to I mix melee and ranger into 1 class

Can anyone give me a progression guide of melee-ranger from the start of the game end game (also can include some magic weapons I don’t know any tho put on guide as well if u think it good and tell me what armor and accessories pls)

At the very beginning, try to obtain Cactus Sword or Enchanted Boomerang if they can be easily obtained at the time, as they are the best weapons during the early stage that can be obtained. Do not waste your time on wooden weapons, instead, if you can, try to chip off some wood from the Crimson/Corruption, as those two biomes have the strongest types of wood in the game, being a good alternative for iron/lead tools. Keep in mind that the cactus sword still has the highest hitbox out of most swords at the beginning of the game.

I'll give you a full guide later on, but I'm tired. Instead, read the Terraria wiki guides:

Some of these recommendations assume that you are using at least one decent minion. To swap class, just swap out your class-specific armors and accessories.

MELEE

earlygame: metal armor (substitute Gi if available)
  • various movement accessories (Amphibian Boots, Fledgling Wings, any Horseshoe Balloon)
late pre-Hardmode: full Molten
  • Obsidian Shield, Stinger Necklace
early Hardmode: Adamantite Helmet/Frost Breastplate/Mythril Greaves OR full Mythril
  • Warrior Emblem, Power Glove, Yoyo Bag
pre-Plantera: full Hallowed OR Hallowed Mask/Monk's Shirt/Squire's Greaves
  • Fire Gauntlet
pre-Lunar: full Beetle (scale mail) OR Shinobi Infiltrator's Helmet/Monk's Shirt/Valhalla Knight's Greaves
  • Destroyer Emblem, Master Ninja Gear, Frozen Shield, Celestial Shell, Fishron/Empress/Betsy's Wings

RANGED

earlygame: Fossil armor (substitute Gi if available)
  • various movement accessories (Amphibian Boots, Fledgling Wings, any Horseshoe Balloon)
late pre-Hardmode: full Necro
  • Obsidian Shield, Stinger Necklace
early Hardmode: Adamantite Mask/Frost Breastplate/Mythril Greaves
  • Magic Quiver, Ranger Emblem
pre-Plantera: full Hallowed OR Hallowed Helmet/Huntress's Jerkin/Mythril Greaves

post-Golem: Shroomite head/Shroomite Breastplate/Mythril Greaves
  • Destroyer Emblem, Sniper Scope, Master Ninja Gear, Frozen Shield, Celestial Shell,
pre-Lunar: Shroomite head/Red Riding Dress/Red Riding Leggings
  • Fishron/Empress/Betsy's Wings

Back
Top Bottom