PC How to instakill [Eye of Cthulu] (Legitly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJOkamical

Terrarian
This applies to pre-hardmode players.

1. Slay king slime, and obtain his mount drop.
2. Summon the eye, and jump on top of it while mounted.
3. The goomba stomp effect will make you invincible as you rise to the top of the world.
4. Upon colliding with the end of the world, you'll begin rapid bouncing, melting the boss away.
5. This should kill the eye, but if not, you'll fall to your death, so be sure to have a fall protection item of some sort.
6. Rinse, repeat.

This applies to pre-hardmode players.

1. Slay king slime, and obtain his mount drop.
2. Summon the eye, and jump on top of it while mounted.
3. The goomba stomp effect will make you invincible as you rise to the top of the world.
4. Upon colliding with the end of the world, you'll begin rapid bouncing, melting the boss away.
5. This should kill the eye, but if not, you'll fall to your death, so be sure to have a fall protection item of some sort.
6. Rinse, repeat.
This looks pretty cool! I'll be sure to try it out myself sometimes! ;)

Not necessarily instantly :p I'm afraid with all these cheezy uses of the slime mount that they will change it, though. ;-;

Slime mount need nerf srsly

Yeah, me and another poster are talking about it in a different thread. I'm hoping it is a cooldown and not a damage nerf. The damage nerf wouldn't really solve the problem, and mostly just hurt the intended use. Decreasing the intervals would solve the issue, and depending on the decrease, preserve the intended use perfectly fine.

The EoW isn't really an issue, because you can cheese him with any number of things, but how effective this is against like Skeletron, the Eye, ect is kind of an issue.

Yeah, me and another poster are talking about it in a different thread. I'm hoping it is a cooldown and not a damage nerf. The damage nerf wouldn't really solve the problem, and mostly just hurt the intended use. Decreasing the intervals would solve the issue, and depending on the decrease, preserve the intended use perfectly fine.

The EoW isn't really an issue, because you can cheese him with any number of things, but how effective this is against like Skeletron, the Eye, ect is kind of an issue.
I feel that the invincible "goomba bouncing" is more than enough of a perk for the mount. Really, if you took out the damage all together, it would still be an amazing defensive mount.

I feel that the invincible "goomba bouncing" is more than enough of a perk for the mount. Really, if you took out the damage all together, it would still be an amazing defensive mount.

But, that wouldn't be as fun :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1435848330,1435848296][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cant kill skeletron doe

Yes it can, lol, just stay inside the hall leading to the dungeon and hop on him. Takes like ~3 seconds.

This smile was crafted by satan in hellfire for all foes that are to be squished by this demon gel organism are to swallow their defeat and die such a shameful death! This saddle should be burned, just like witches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom