How to make a whip? (Solved)

Patchouli Fleur

Steampunker
I was wondering how to make a whip since it's not in the example mod. I know it's something to do with a projectile but nothing more than that.

I was wondering how to make a whip since it's not in the example mod. I know it's something to do with a projectile but nothing more than that.
Hello, I'm uncertain at which point in the game you are at or whether you have found what you were looking for, but here's a link that can help you.

When there, just click the different whips to see their page and how to obtain/craft them. (The only craftable whips are Spinal Tap, Snapthorn, Durendal and Cool Whip)

Hello, I'm uncertain at which point in the game you are at or whether you have found what you were looking for, but here's a link that can help you.

When there, just click the different whips to see their page and how to obtain/craft them. (The only craftable whips are Spinal Tap, Snapthorn, Durendal and Cool Whip)
The OP isn't asking how to craft whips, they're asking how to code a completely new whip into their mod.

i think you just need to make projectiles and the ai like the whips in 1.4 then make a weapon, kaboom, a whip is done (might need some tweaks if you want it to do something though)

i think you just need to make projectiles and the ai like the whips in 1.4 then make a weapon, kaboom, a whip is done (might need some tweaks if you want it to do something though)
I'm trying to since it's all attached to a projectile but I can't find the Projectile.cs file so I don't have a reference to go off of, do you know where I would be able to find a reference?

Back
Top Bottom