How to set up bubbles with liquid?

Audrina2k

Terrarian
I just need to know if any one has a guide or can tell me how to have bubbles retain liquid after exiting. At the moment I have a station set up for alchemy with three bubbles with only two filled with water/honey. I have buckets to refill them, but I'm tired of the honey falling at game save. There are SO many posts that I simply can't find much information on this topic. Not this particular question.

According to the Wiki, this is the correct behaviour. So it's not something that can be 'fixed' or worked around.
Though whether it's intentional behaviour, I'm not sure.

If you want to make a bubble full of liquid (and have it stay) you need to make a ring of bubble blocks and put the liquid in the middle, rather than putting liquid directly onto the bubbles.

Thank you!!
[doublepost=1559182384,1559182350][/doublepost]
According to the Wiki, this is the correct behaviour. So it's not something that can be 'fixed' or worked around.
Though whether it's intentional behaviour, I'm not sure.
Thank you as well. I appreciate the responses.

Thank you as well. I appreciate the responses.
My answer was referring to putting liquid directly inside the bubble blocks, which has the behaviour you noticed. But as ManaUser said, you can still make a ring to hold it in place that way. Sorry for any confusion! I should have elaborated in my original answer.

Back
Top Bottom