Howdy

Wyshi

Terrarian
Hello guys, I am relatively new to use of Terraria forums and have decided to give a proper go at. Have played terraria since 1.2.4.1 and especially spent a lot of time playing with mods.
Might potentially make mod in not so distant future especially considering it might help with my univeristy course in terms of programming. Anyways I can't promise much, but I will try my best to be good forum member. Sorry for bad English, since it's not my primary language out of 4 I know.

Hello guys, I am relatively new to use of Terraria forums and have decided to give a proper go at. Have played terraria since 1.2.4.1 and especially spent a lot of time playing with mods.
Might potentially make mod in not so distant future especially considering it might help with my univeristy course in terms of programming. Anyways I can't promise much, but I will try my best to be good forum member. Sorry for bad English, since it's not my primary language out of 4 I know.
Welcome to the forums man. I've also been playing Terraria for quite a long time now. If that mod creation ever happens, give me a shout. That is if you remember lol.

1Ezl76X5WjNuGTUvgMmJaN_jnSzYS2IGgJwWdpO0C90.png

Back
Top Bottom