Howdy

ChibiPatches

Steampunker
Hello! I am CherryBerry!

You can call me Cherry if you want, I don't mind! (don't feel like giving away my real name)

I have been playing Terraria for almost a year now (it was a birthday present from my brother) Sadly I have not gotten into hard mode yet (Player and World files got corrupted 112 hours of game play lost!) so I am not really that good at the game. I honestly love Terraria a lot, I also enjoy games like The binding of Isaac, and Don't Starve. I have a steam account if anyone wants to play Terraria with me. I am a bit shy when it comes to talking to new people so be warned if I don't reply right away, I am ether drawing or something... I love reading, Drawing, Gaming, and making music, I hope to try and make games one day but I know nothing about Coding...

I probably wont be that active on this site (I am graduating soon and need to work on my grades) but I will try to get on when I can.

Anyways thank y'all for taking your time to read this little introduction of mine! <3 God Bless!

It's all right, my world got corrupted in my game, but I feel really bad it happened to your character too. Hope for you to graduate!

Back
Top Bottom