• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Howdy

CherryBerry

Steampunker
Hello! I am CherryBerry!

You can call me Cherry if you want, I don't mind! (don't feel like giving away my real name)

I have been playing Terraria for almost a year now (it was a birthday present from my brother) Sadly I have not gotten into hard mode yet (Player and World files got corrupted 112 hours of game play lost!) so I am not really that good at the game. I honestly love Terraria a lot, I also enjoy games like The binding of Isaac, and Don't Starve. I have a steam account if anyone wants to play Terraria with me. I am a bit shy when it comes to talking to new people so be warned if I don't reply right away, I am ether drawing or something... I love reading, Drawing, Gaming, and making music, I hope to try and make games one day but I know nothing about Coding...

I probably wont be that active on this site (I am graduating soon and need to work on my grades) but I will try to get on when I can.

Anyways thank y'all for taking your time to read this little introduction of mine! <3 God Bless!

Ganransu

Terrarian
It's all right, my world got corrupted in my game, but I feel really bad it happened to your character too. Hope for you to graduate!

Top Bottom