PC Howzit, good sirs and ladies?

Notso

Official Terrarian
Good <insert time of day> Terrarians! [:

I've been playing Terraria on and off for a about a year and a half now, I mostly play and listen to podcasts simultaneously, but when I'm not listening to podcasts I tend to RP my way through the world. Currently I'm in the process of building an enormous World Tree for a RP character (who's yet to be decided).

I'm an English chap, a score of years old, but moved to South Africa to study in the City of Rainbows (no, really, that's Cape Town's other name). Studying science, majoring in physics and geology.

Back on the greatest island in the world I used play FPS games almost exclusively, but here the internet is too terrible for that. As a result I discovered there were other genres! It was good thing, I suppose [;

Welcome aboard, man. Glad you managed to find the greatness of Terraria before FPS's took over your soul. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Hello there Notso, you seem like a great person. The whole RP and Terraria thing sounds fun, and I hope you are having a good time with that. It's unfortunate your internet is a bit inferior, but I'm sure you are having a heck of a time in South Africa anyway.

...but I'm sure you are having a heck of a time in South Africa anyway.

Quality of life is so much better here :dryadsmile: the weather's amazing and there's so much more to do, like surfing and mountain biking :dryadhappy:

Back
Top Bottom