[Humorous] Updateballs

So yeah, on the topic of countryballs... Have you ever heard of the meme before?

• Yes, I have. Your comic doesn't have the feel of a real countryballs comic to it, though.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This just keeps getting better and bettyer!
Keep up the good work!
I really hope you get featured so everyone could see this! :D

Another request, there was that update that disallowed you to have multiple accessories of the same type.
One ball will have 5 feral gloves and fight super fast and the other one will have all sorts of crappy accessories

This just keeps getting better and bettyer!
Keep up the good work!
I really hope you get featured so everyone could see this! :D
Another request, there was that update that disallowed you to have multiple accessories of the same type.
One ball will have 5 feral gloves and fight super fast and the other one will have all sorts of crappy accessories
AVqF9bl.png

Sorry for the lack of punchline, but I guess 1.2.3 kinda counts as one?

A special one this time; No updateballs but consoleballs.
sSYLAwj.png

heehee autocorrect jokes
1.3 coming in a time machine
No have 1.3 come through a portal in a tardis with a portal gun being cashed by the moon
For this one I'm just waiting for a gust of inspiration. It's not very useful for me to start working before I at least have an idea for the punchline :p

should do an updateballs comic where they boast what mobs each of them added, another about the constant fiddling with of vampire knives and spectre armor, and one about which updates added more items vs the actual use of said items "i added fifteen furniture sets..." no one cares about pumpkin dressers i made terra blade usable!" or something along the lines of that debate could be funny :D

LOVE your comic! so funny.

for some reason in my head they all sound like russian dota players, scratchy mic and all.

Back
Top Bottom