Weapons & Equip Hyper Blaster Cannon (charged blaster cannon upgrade)

Stardust Guardian

Official Terrarian
The HBC (Hyper Blaster Cannon) Is a weapon that, in my mind, is an upgrade to the CBC (charged blaster cannon)
The HBC Is a Post Lunatic Cultist weapon that requires the following: Charged Blaster cannon, 5 nebula and vortex fragments, 5 of any gem, and 1 mana star. The look for it is in this sprite sheet, I made it using Piskel, and it is also my first sprite sheet, so here it is (also whoever the main artist of the dev team is How do you make those super amazing sprites?)
upload_2019-1-2_15-57-0.png
It does need a bit of a working on, but thats the basis. The Final Gun is well, the same gun that shoots a bigger beam like the charged blaster cannon to keep it like its predecessor. I made sure that it is somewhat of a bigger version of the CBC.
Its stats are: 70 damage, Knockback 4, Uses 20 Mana, Has a 21 Use time, And has a velocity of 16. If Sold to any vendor NPC, it can be sold for 17 gold, it also has a rarity of Cyan - Red. However, to first make the gun, you need to Combine the CBC and the Mana star together at a Orichalcum or Mythril Anvil to craft the Super Blaster cannon( 3 to every stat of the CBC), then the fragments plus the gems to craft the Hyper Blaster cannon at a ancient manipulator.. So basically, the craft tree is:

1 mana star > Charged Blaster Cannon > 5 of any gem > 5 nebula and vortex fragments, getting those items in that order to ensure you can get it as soon as you can.

Considerations for the recipe: 5 Luminite bars, Space Gun, and maybe a phasesab- thats a melee weapon, how about... 25 Meteorite bars?

Pros: High DPS Weapon, a huge lazer to always hit enemies, and has a very fast speed to charge.
Cons: Aimed Towards the mage class, so its harder to use with other classes because of the mana usage, near the moonlord so you can get a much better weapon like the terrarian, very high mana usage, and outclassed by many other mage items.

For the Description, it would read:
Allows you to cosplay as the 'bot himself!
And if they ever add armor that is similar to megaman's in a capcom crossover, if combined with the HBC, the description would read:
"Now if you name yourself MegaMan, everyone will believe you!"

If I can, I will make a seperate spritesheet for the Super Blaster Cannon, and will be immediatly added to this thread. Stay tuned, folks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom