I’m in need of coders and spriters

So I am going to start a mod, but I need help with it as in I need some wayyyy better spriters then I am… which I am sure a baby is 100% better then me(I’m kidding, I’m not good yet though lol) and I need coders, I don’t really have time for coding and such, but it would really help, if you are interested just join my mods server, and apply for becoming a dev.
Join the The Stukeadaet mod Discord Server!

Having some ideas there what you plan to add to your mod, might could help with finding people who are interested in.
I can try to help with brainstorming too though, if you have some general idea already?

I'm not a coder, so can't really help with that, but I might can do some basic sprites, but that depends on what it is about ...and I should just return tinkering with my mod too, it's just that the fact that T-modloader takes so long to upgrade to 1.4, hurts my motivation regarding modding XD
Seriously, I wanna play modded, but with all the cool 1.4 stuff included too...!

So, no promises with sprites either for now, but I can try to help brainstorming, and who knows, it might helps a bit with modding motivation too? XD

Having some ideas there what you plan to add to your mod, might could help with finding people who are interested in.
I can try to help with brainstorming too though, if you have some general idea already?

I'm not a coder, so can't really help with that, but I might can do some basic sprites, but that depends on what it is about ...and I should just return tinkering with my mod too, it's just that the fact that T-modloader takes so long to upgrade to 1.4, hurts my motivation regarding modding XD
Seriously, I wanna play modded, but with all the cool 1.4 stuff included too...!

So, no promises with sprites either for now, but I can try to help brainstorming, and who knows, it might helps a bit with modding motivation too? XD
Yeah I think all I need is some ideas first, I just don’t have any inspiration because I have no where to start off of.

Yeah I think all I need is some ideas first, I just don’t have any inspiration because I have no where to start off of.
Well, what sort of mod you wanna make? Is it about QoL additions? Bosses? Decoration? NPCs? New biomes? or?
If you have a general idea what sort of stuff you wanna have in the mod, then brainstorming about it shouldn't be that super hard anymore.

I am kinda fine at spriting:
(Image with various sprites in them)
and kinda know weapon code 318D7138-EB77-4FA5-8515-3B6900920697.png

Well, what sort of mod you wanna make? Is it about QoL additions? Bosses? Decoration? NPCs? New biomes? or?
If you have a general idea what sort of stuff you wanna have in the mod, then brainstorming about it shouldn't be that super hard anymore.
I basically want all of those sort of but I just have trouble of thinking of what would be good, but I’ll try I think I’ll start with a wood weapon
Edit: Oh and I made a new class idea it’s called the Conjuror just uses a different system of magic I am still trying to Figure out what it could be and I just made a sprite for a weapon.

Last edited:
I always need more work to do with spriting! I’m currently working on the Galactic Mod team as well, and can’t do much spriting right now, but I would love to help!

I basically want all of those sort of but I just have trouble of thinking of what would be good, but I’ll try I think I’ll start with a wood weapon
Edit: Oh and I made a new class idea it’s called the Conjuror just uses a different system of magic I am still trying to Figure out what it could be and I just made a sprite for a weapon.
Hmm... alright.
Tell more about that class and the other ideas.
And show the sprites, if you made some~!

Here's my take:

The Conjurer: A class that combines Summoner and Magic. You would summon minion-like entities that last for a limited time. Some are weak but last for long, some a very strong but die in seconds. You should carefully choose what weapon to use and in what situation. Uses Mana.

Changes to NPC Housing: NPCs now require water and electricity. You could use Gas (GAS GAS), fossil fuel, nuclear power, or a renewable energy source like sun and wind for electricity. You could purify seawater, lakewater, mud, or buy clean water.

New NPCs:
  1. The Electrician: sells you non-renewable energy sources and parts to make electricity generators, mini nuclear power plants, solar panels, wind turbines, and more.
  2. The Plumber: sells clean drinking water and parts to make seawater, lakewater(any water in any biome except the beach), and mud purifiers. Has a chance to be named Peter.
  3. The Governor(could be removed) : tells you who the least happy and the happiest NPCs are, who needs water, who needs electricity, and who doesn't. Sells security cameras and Gangster-sensors.
New Enemies:
  1. Water Gangsters: Attack water pipes and steal water. Weak, unarmored, and unarmed.
  2. Electricity Gangsters: Attack electric cables and steal electricity. Weak, unarmored, and unarmed.
  3. Armored Electricity/Water Gangsters: Low armor and melee weapons or weak pistols.
  4. Heavily Armored Electricity/Water Gangsters: Heavy Armor and strong guns.
  5. Cassare Hatchlings(Hardmode only) : Mana consuming items have their damage lowered by a debuff when near them. Hostile when attacked.
  6. Mature Cassare Hatchlings(Hardmode only) : Mana consuming items have their damage severely lowered by a debuff when near them. Hostile when attacked.
  7. Forest Troll: Slower than a zombie, but has more health and attacks with a club.
  8. Sea Troll: Covered in green gel and spawns on the beach. Fast in water, slow on land.
New Boss:
The Cassare Dragon: Summoned when 10 Hatchlings and 10 Mature Hatchlings have been killed. Mana consuming items have their damaged lowered by a debuff when summoned, and nullified completely when near it. Attacks with claws, fire, and fireballs.

New Ores:

Pre Hardmode:

Bronze/Aluminum: Similar item stats(bronze is a bit better). Stronger than Silver/Tungsten, but weaker than Gold/Platinum.

Hardmode:

Uranium/Plutonium: Similar item stats(Plutonium is a bit better). Stronger than Adamantine/Titanium.

New Armor:

Summoner and Conjurer:
  1. Feather Armor: Made from feathers and boreal wood.
  2. Mudstone Armor: Made from mudstone and rich mahogany.
  3. Sand Witch Armor: Made from sand and palm wood.
  4. Mushroom Armor: Made from mushrooms and wood.
  5. Glowing Mushroom Armor: Made from Mushroom Armor, glowing mushrooms, and 3 Mana potions.
Not Specific:

Bronze and Aluminum Armors: Similar stats and made from each metal's respective bar.

Uranium Armor: Higher stats than Titanium/Adamantine armors.

Plutonium: Similar stats to Uranium.
Set Bonus: A small radioactive aura surrounds the player and deals low-but-increasing-over-time damage ignoring defense.

I'm dead now thanks for asking.

Here's my take:

The Conjurer: A class that combines Summoner and Magic. You would summon minion-like entities that last for a limited time. Some are weak but last for long, some a very strong but die in seconds. You should carefully choose what weapon to use and in what situation. Uses Mana.

Changes to NPC Housing: NPCs now require water and electricity. You could use Gas (GAS GAS), fossil fuel, nuclear power, or a renewable energy source like sun and wind for electricity. You could purify seawater, lakewater, mud, or buy clean water.

New NPCs:
  1. The Electrician: sells you non-renewable energy sources and parts to make electricity generators, mini nuclear power plants, solar panels, wind turbines, and more.
  2. The Plumber: sells clean drinking water and parts to make seawater, lakewater(any water in any biome except the beach), and mud purifiers. Has a chance to be named Peter.
  3. The Governor(could be removed) : tells you who the least happy and the happiest NPCs are, who needs water, who needs electricity, and who doesn't. Sells security cameras and Gangster-sensors.
New Enemies:
  1. Water Gangsters: Attack water pipes and steal water. Weak, unarmored, and unarmed.
  2. Electricity Gangsters: Attack electric cables and steal electricity. Weak, unarmored, and unarmed.
  3. Armored Electricity/Water Gangsters: Low armor and melee weapons or weak pistols.
  4. Heavily Armored Electricity/Water Gangsters: Heavy Armor and strong guns.
  5. Cassare Hatchlings(Hardmode only) : Mana consuming items have their damage lowered by a debuff when near them. Hostile when attacked.
  6. Mature Cassare Hatchlings(Hardmode only) : Mana consuming items have their damage severely lowered by a debuff when near them. Hostile when attacked.
  7. Forest Troll: Slower than a zombie, but has more health and attacks with a club.
  8. Sea Troll: Covered in green gel and spawns on the beach. Fast in water, slow on land.
New Boss:
The Cassare Dragon: Summoned when 10 Hatchlings and 10 Mature Hatchlings have been killed. Mana consuming items have their damaged lowered by a debuff when summoned, and nullified completely when near it. Attacks with claws, fire, and fireballs.

New Ores:

Pre Hardmode:

Bronze/Aluminum: Similar item stats(bronze is a bit better). Stronger than Silver/Tungsten, but weaker than Gold/Platinum.

Hardmode:

Uranium/Plutonium: Similar item stats(Plutonium is a bit better). Stronger than Adamantine/Titanium.

New Armor:

Summoner and Conjurer:
  1. Feather Armor: Made from feathers and boreal wood.
  2. Mudstone Armor: Made from mudstone and rich mahogany.
  3. Sand Witch Armor: Made from sand and palm wood.
  4. Mushroom Armor: Made from mushrooms and wood.
  5. Glowing Mushroom Armor: Made from Mushroom Armor, glowing mushrooms, and 3 Mana potions.
Not Specific:

Bronze and Aluminum Armors: Similar stats and made from each metal's respective bar.

Uranium Armor: Higher stats than Titanium/Adamantine armors.

Plutonium: Similar stats to Uranium.
Set Bonus: A small radioactive aura surrounds the player and deals low-but-increasing-over-time damage ignoring defense.

I'm dead now thanks for asking.
not quite a combination of summoner and magic, the first weapon is sort of the wand of sparking, but haven't come up with what it will exzctly do, maybe throw a fireball that doesnt travel far. but you were close to the class
also thanks for all the idea i think I will take some of them, probably most of the armor stuff and use it.
you know you have some pretty good ideas if you want to you can come join the server and become a dev
@Cherrizy alright thanks, so if you want to you can join the server and apply for a dev

i guess ideas was typed as idea in the second line, but yeah i said I'll take them, but if you really want to you can be a part of this mod, but you can just be in a conversation with you and I'll try my best to tell you what is going on
but yeah I like the new ore, the npc housing, not so much, I think that should apply to npcs that require those certain things like if there is a fish npc need water, 100%
also the boss could use some tweaking and stuff, but I think that its pretty good, still I think it should be a part of a new biome

Back
Top Bottom