PC I bought the game but i cant lunch it .

From those errors, I can't tell if its .NET or XNA that is having issues. You have to make sure you install .NET / XNA as administrator! Also, if you have .NET installed, list the version that are installed, as for Windows 10, I think you should uninstall whatever it allows you and re-install it.

nop the video is not possible sry any other solution ? XNA dont let me put it as administrator. @Marcus101RR

That seems to be your problem there, you need to run the installer as administrator and re-install it. If you do not have access to the system, you will need to get the admin account from however, runs that machine.

Regards,
Marcus

But is not there! @Marcus101RR
[DOUBLEPOST=1456172684,1456172527][/DOUBLEPOST]i run it as an administrator and then ?
@Marcus101RR

You run it as administrator so i can install successfully via Administrator rights, should you not have those rights, it will either fail or not successfully install. Resulting in any program that needs the dependency to stop functioning. It is showing 4.0.0.0 in that error message, the only two that match this is .NET or XNA, since XNA is no higher than 4.0, I would take it XNA is your problem. Since .NET is now 4.6.1 or higher.

However, you can easily prove what you are missing my installing a program that require .NET alone, like Visual Studio Community and try to use .NET framework as a baseline to create a program, if it succeeds, you know .NET is installed properly, leaving you with XNA.

Terraria can't find it it simply put. Which means your System is not telling it where it is, or it doesn't recognize it. You can attempt to run Steam/Terraria as Administrator, and at the same time set the compatibility for Steam/Terraria to Windows 7 or so, and see if this resolves the issue.

its not working @Marcus101RR
[DOUBLEPOST=1456175213,1456175179][/DOUBLEPOST]i put terraria as an administrator and comptabile as windows 7 and nothing has changed

not working and i have done all the thing you told me , put microsoft . net as admin , XNA couldnt because the admin bar doesnt appears , download them again and restart pc , i dont know what else to do . And im the only one that cant play it .

Back
Top Bottom