Xbox One I can’t even play terraria

F8 MADARA

Terrarian
Every time I try to play the game on Xbox one it ask me to choose a profile which I do but immediately after the loading screen appears and it loads like normal until it hits 100% to where it gets stuck on and won’t load the main menu. Does anyone know a fix for this because I really want to play the game again.

Sadly I’ve tried that multiple times even tried Deleting and reinstalling even tried on a different console all together and non of it worked

Sadly I’ve tried that multiple times even tried Deleting and reinstalling even tried on a different console all together and non of it worked
If possible could you take a video of the problem that you are experiencing? it may help me and others have a better understanding of whats happening

I can’t get a video but for reference here is a picture of the screen I’m stuck on after picking a account and I can go no further
image.jpg

Have you tried the digital version or another disc? if those work then its definitely something wrong with the current disc you have

I have digital and it’s something wrong with my account on terraria because I can sign into any other account and play just fine but I have too much time put on my account to just restart it all.

I have digital and it’s something wrong with my account on terraria because I can sign into any other account and play just fine but I have too much time put on my account to just restart it all.
So your saying when you use your main xbox account to play terraria it crashs but it does not crash when you use any other?

Yes any other account is fine but mine gets stuck on this screen and no matter how long I wait for it to load it just doesn’t.

Yes any other account is fine but mine gets stuck on this screen and no matter how long I wait for it to load it just doesn’t.
Ive never seen this happen to anyone else before but it quite obviously has something to do with your account, have you done anything that may warrant the crash?

No, I was just playing one day with my friends and ever since the update before 1.3.5 I haven’t been able to play at all

Back
Top Bottom