Mobile I cannot pick up any item in mobile multiplayer

Spapple

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPhone 11
Mobile OS
Device is ios and I play with my sister under the same wifi.
Since yesterday I could not pick up any item in her world. Everything else like chests works fine, it's just the items lying on the ground. My sister can pick them up though. She's the host.
Also another thing I want to mention is that even under the same wifi, my sister's world doesnt show up in local servers and we both have to restart Terraria. This didn't use to happen but it's become too frequent and it's getting really annoying. I don't know if this is my wifi's problem or the game.

You may want to try powering off / restarting your devices for a short time (ie overnight). A surprising number of issue can be solved by turning something off and on again. Make sure that no other programs or apps are running while playing, and if no one else in the house is using the WiFi that helps too.

That situation sounds like your sister had ownership of the item drops, normally that should not prevent you from picking them up if you are closer and actually have free inventory space and no encumbering stone active. Maybe your sister had a network delay at that time?

That situation sounds like your sister had ownership of the item drops, normally that should not prevent you from picking them up if you are closer and actually have free inventory space and no encumbering stone active. Maybe your sister had a network delay at that time?
I threw a gel out of my own inventory and it didn't get picked up. I was also mining on the other side of the world as her with free inventory spaces but still couldn't pick up anything

Back
Top Bottom