PC I can't beat Plantera, please help!

I can't beat plantera no matter what I do. I use a godly true night's edge, and a legendary death sickle. My armor is hallowed armor and I have bee wings, shield of cthulu, terraspark boots, stinger necklace, and a blue horseshoe balloon. My character is softcore on a normal world. I have 500 HP and use a swiftness potion, coffee, greater potions, iron skin potion, and a regeneration potion. I also play on singleplayer 1.4.2.3 on PC.

I can't beat plantera no matter what I do. I use a godly true night's edge, and a legendary death sickle. My armor is hallowed armor and I have bee wings, shield of cthulu, terraspark boots, stinger necklace, and a blue horseshoe balloon. My character is softcore on a normal world. I have 500 HP and use a swiftness potion, coffee, greater potions, iron skin potion, and a regeneration potion. I also play on singleplayer 1.4.2.3 on PC.
take off that horseshoe in a balloon, you don’t need that once you get wings in hardmode. I would grab turtle armor, made from chlorophyte and turtle shells.
For potions I would say wrath/rage would be a good one(they depend on world evil) life force will get you up to 600 health, but I would say get the brain of confusion and swap it with the blue horseshoe in a balloons. I would swap out the stinger necklace for the fire gauntlet, and I would grab a flask, doesn’t matter which one.
I would also say use some other weapons but I don’t know what good ones.

take off that horseshoe in a balloon, you don’t need that once you get wings in hardmode. I would grab turtle armor, made from chlorophyte and turtle shells.
For potions I would say wrath/rage would be a good one(they depend on world evil) life force will get you up to 600 health, but I would say get the brain of confusion and swap it with the blue horseshoe in a balloons. I would swap out the stinger necklace for the fire gauntlet, and I would grab a flask, doesn’t matter which one.
I would also say use some other weapons but I don’t know what good ones.
The problem is that I already purified my world, so I'd have to swap into my other hardmode world. Thanks for the suggestion, and I'll swap to my turtle armor too.

I don't think gear is really the issue here, death sickle and hallowed armor is good enough to deal with plantera. Make sure you have an open area to maneuver around in.
First phase fly in circles around plantera, second phase the circles will probably get bigger as she chases you faster.

For me, I find a deep arena works the best. Plantera drops bombs that do a lot of damage, and bounce fairly high. If you make the arena deep, you can keep well above them.

Ichor will couple well with the Night's Edge. If you have any, heart statues wired up to a timer can help.

If you really struggle, a wide arena with teleporters each end will get the job done using a rainged weapon. It's verging on cheesing though, so not for everyone.

Additionally, you can carpet your arena's bottom with 3-5 tiles deep honey instead of digging really deep holes (Or you can use both).

You can also try and use teleporters so that you can escape even when cornered by Plantera.

Back
Top Bottom